34 - Published at:
a year ago
- 6 pieces Mochi
- 6 cm Daikon radish
- 3 packs Natto
- 1 Green shiso leaves or nori seaweed
- 1 dash Soy sauce
- Bring a pot of water to the boil, put in the mochi, and follow the package instructions to soak the mochi until soft, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Drain the daikon radish.
- Mix the natto well.
- Finely shred the shiso leaves.
- Transfer the mochi to a plate and place the natto, grated daikon radish and shiso leaves on top.
- If sauce came with the natto, add that too.
- Drizzle on a little soy sauce and serve.