- 2 (6 ounce) cans light chunk tuna in water, drained
- 13 cup plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 14 cup walnuts, in pieces
- 12 cup unsweetened dates, chopped
- 12 cup dried cherries, chopped
- 2 teaspoons of fresh mint, chopped fine
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts
- In a medium bowl; add your tuna, walnuts, cherries, and dates.
- Remove each artichoke heart from the jar and cut into bite-size pieces.
- This will also serve to drain them.
- In a small bowl; mix yogurt, lemon juice, artichoke hearts, and mint.
- Add the yogurt mix to the tuna mix and stir well.
- Chill then serve.