- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 (16 5/8 ounce) packagepeanut butter Oreo cookies, finely crushed (about 4-1/4 cups)
- 2 -3 large butter, fingers bars finely crushed
- 2 (8 ounce) packages baker's semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- MIX cream cheese,butterfinger pieces and 3 cups cookie crumbs until well blended.
- SHAPE into 48 (1-inch) balls.
- Dip in melted chocolate; place on waxed paper-covered baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with remaining cookie crumbs.
- REFRIGERATE 1 hour or until firm.
- Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.