- 14 cup peanut butter (creamy)
- 14 cup honey
- 12 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 14 cup quick-cooking oats
- 34 cup crispy rice cereal (like Rice Krispies)
- Mix together the first four ingredients and 1/4 cup of the rice cereal.
- Shape into 1-inch balls.
- Place remaining rice cereal in zip-top plastic bag and use a rolling pin to crush to fine.
- Place balls in plastic bag and shake the cereal coating mix all over each.
- Makes approximately 18 balls that should be stored in air tight container in the refrigerator.