- 1 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 packages refrigerated piecrusts
- 1 packages english toffee chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Unroll piecrusts onto a lightly floured surface.
- Cut out circles using a 2 1/2 -inch drinking glass, re-rolling dough as needed.
- Place in 1 3/4-inch muffin pans, pressing on bottom and up the sides of each of the mini-muffin cups.
- Combine melted butter, brown sugar, flour and eggs in a large bowl, mixing well.
- Add vanilla.
- Stir in pecans and brickle chips.
- Spoon pecan filling evenly into pie shells.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until filling is set and crust is lightly browned.
- Cool in pans on wire racks.