- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 14 cups fine dry breadcrumbs
- 13 cup sesame seeds
- 3 lbs chicken drummettes
- Beat eggs with whisk in a small bowl, add the next 4 ingredients and mix well.
- Mix bread crumbs and sesame seeds in a separate small bowl.
- Dip the chicken drumettes into egg mixture then into breadcrumb mixture.
- Arrange in a single layer on a greased baking sheet with sides.
- Bake at 425F for approx 30 minutes, turning halfway through the cooking time.