salmon olive oil balsamic glaze salt pepper green beans nuts cherry tomatoes parsley mint Feta cheese walnut oil olive oil sherry wine vinegar sugar garlicViewed: 19 - Published at: a year ago
- 4 salmon steaks (see note in description)
- olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic glaze (see recipe below or buy your favorite glaze)
- 1 lb green beans, trimmed (the original recipe uses both yellow and green beans)
- 2 ounces pine nuts, toasted
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons parsley, torn
- 2 tablespoons mint leaves, torn
- 14 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 3 tablespoons walnut oil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sherry wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Rub fish with oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Make salad by cooking the beans in a saucepan of boiling water for 3 minutes, drain and pat dry.
- Place beans in a bowl with the rest of the salad ingredients (nuts - herbs).
- Whisk dressing ingredients together.
- Drizzle dressing over salad.
- Toss and sprinkle with the feta cheese.
- Cook fish on a hot grill for 1-3 minutes per side.
- Wrap with foil and set aside to rest for 3 minutes.
- Arrange on plates and drizzle with the balsamic glaze and serve with bean salad.
- *To make the balsamic glaze: pour 15 oz in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Simmer for 10-15 minutes until vinegar is reduced to 4 oz.
- Set aside to cool.