potatoes garlic salt ground beef onion carrot green beans cream of mushroom soup butter milk sour cream parsley paprikaViewed: 22 - Published at: 5 years ago
- 5 pounds Potatoes, Peeled And Cubed
- 4 cloves Garlic, Peeled
- 2 Tablespoons Salt
- 2 pounds Lean Ground Beef
- 1 cup Onion, Chopped
- 1 cup Carrot, Chopped
- 1 can (14 Oz. Size) French Style Green Beans, Drained
- 1 jar Beef Or Pork Gravy, 16 Ounce Jar
- 1 can (10 Oz. Size) Cream Of Mushroom Soup
- 1 stick Butter
- 1/2 cups Milk
- 1/2 cups Sour Cream
- 1 bunch Parsley, Chopped
- 2 dashes Paprika
- Put potatoes and garlic cloves into a large pot, cover potatoes with water and add the salt.
- Bring to a boil and boil for 20 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat brown ground beef with onion and carrots until beef is no longer pink.
- Drain grease.
- Add green beans, gravy and cream of mushroom soup.
- Mix well.
- Transfer to a 3 quart casserole dish.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Drain the potatoes.
- Add butter, milk and sour cream.
- Mash with a hand masher (I like them chunky) or use an electric mixer.
- Layer the mashed potatoes over the meat and veggie mixture.
- Sprinkle with the parsley and paprika.
- Cover dish with a sheet of foil and bake at 350 F for 40 minutes.
- Uncover and cook an additional 15 minutes.