- 3 swai fillets
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 dash of salt
- 1 dash of pepper
- 3 large lemons
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Wash and dry swai fillets.
- Brush fillets on both sides with olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange fillets in buttered (I use pam nonstick cooking spray instead) pan and place in oven.
- Bake fillets for 20 minutes.
- In a pan add the wine and lemon juice, cooking over medium heat.
- When it comes to a boil, turn down to a low simmer.
- Turn off the heat and stir in tablespoon of butter and olive oil.
- When fillets are fully cooked, remove from oven & drizzle lemon butter sauce over them.