33 - Published at:
5 years ago
- 1 (8 ounce) can crescent roll dough
- 2 Twix candy bars
- 12 cup pecans
- Pulse the Twix bars and the pecans in a food processor (or mini chopper) until completely chopped.
- Unroll the crescent roll dough and separate into 8 triangles.
- Working on an ungreased cookie sheet, sprinkle the candy/pecan mix over each crescent, pressing lightly into the dough.
- (Don't be afraid to mound it up a bit).
- Starting at the wider end, roll up crescent, ending with the small tip on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes, until golden brown.