- 24 Mini OREO Bite Size Cookies
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 Tbsp. creamy peanut butter
- 2 oz. BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, broken into pieces, melted and cooled
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 1 egg
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place 1 cookie in each of 24 paper-lined mini muffin pan cups.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with mixer until blended.
- Mix in peanut butter, chocolate and milk.
- Add egg; beat on low speed just until blended.
- Spoon over cookies.
- Bake 13 to 15 min.
- or until centers are almost set.
- Cool 1 hour before removing from pan.
- Refrigerate 2 hours.