- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 large sea scallops
- 1 teaspoon garlic minced
- 5 each pimento stuffed green olives chopped
- 1 teaspoon capers small, drained
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon butter, unsalted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons bread crumbs seasoned, fresh
- Preheat oven to 350F (180C).
- Heat olive oil in medium skillet.
- Add garlic and scallops and cook on medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Add chopped olives (and anchovies if using them separately), capers, mustard, cream and butter.
- Cook over medium heat for 8 to10 minutes or until reduced by half, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon scallops into scallop shells or onto small ovenproof dish.
- Sprinkle with bread crumbs and bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven until top is nicely browned, about 2 to 3 minutes, watching carefully to prevent burning.