deli rotisserie mango ground mustard green onions Yoplait Original crescent rolls salt fresh coarse ground black pepper nuts green onions mangoViewed: 44 - Published at: 2 years ago
- 2 cups deli rotisserie-cooked chicken
- 14 cup mango chutney
- 12 teaspoon ground mustard
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 6 ounces yoplait original 99% fat free pina colada yogurt
- 8 ounces refrigerated reduced-fat crescent rolls
- 12 teaspoon salt-free lemon & herb seasoning
- 13 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 18-14 cup finely chopped macadamia nuts
- 4 medium green onions
- 4 teaspoons mango chutney
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In medium bowl, mix chicken, 1/4 cup chutney, the mustard, sliced onions and yogurt with fork until well blended.
- Store in refrigerator until needed.
- Cut 4 (12") squares of heavy-duty foil.
- Place 1 foil sq on work surface; fold into thirds to make a triple-thick 12x4" strip.
- Starting with one 4" end, roll foil strip into tube with 1-1/4" inside diameter.
- Repeat with remaining foil squares.
- Unroll dough; separate into 4 rectangles, pressing perforations to seal.
- Place 1 foil tube on one short side of each rectamgle; roll dough around the tube.
- Place seam side down 2" apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle each evenly with lemon-dill seasoning and pepper.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from cookie sheet; place on wire rack.
- Cool 5 minutes.
- To remove foil, grasp inside corner of foil and pull to uncoil foil from dough.
- Cool 5 minutes longer.
- Remove from refrigerator and add macadamia nuts and test for seasoning.
- Fill each crescent cannoli with 1/2 cup chicken mixture; place on individual plate.
- Place any extra chicken mixture near open ends of each cannoli.
- To garnish, cut off white ends from 4 green onions; save for later use.
- Cut each green portion lengthwise into 2 strips; tie ends of each pair to form a knot.
- Place knot on top of each cannoli, tucking ends under sides.
- Spoon 1 teaspoon chutney onto plate at side of each cannoli.