butter sugar brown sugar egg vanilla flour salt baking soda oats coconut chocolate chips maraschino cherriesViewed: 24 - Published at: 6 years ago
- 12 cup butter
- 12 cup granulated sugar
- 12 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 12 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 12 teaspoon salt
- 12 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 12 cups oats
- 1 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 9 maraschino cherries
- Preheat the oven to 375.
- Cream the butter and sugars.
- Add the egg and vanilla and cream.
- While all of that is creaming, mix the flour, salt and baking soda and chop the cherries into little pieces.
- Add flour mixture to the butter mixture.
- Stir in the oats, coconut, chocolate chips and cherry bits.
- Drop by mounded 1/2 tablespoons onto a GREASED cookie sheet.
- (They will spread out so space appropriately.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until done.
- Note: When you're scooping the cookies, they will seem really tiny if you use a 1/2 tablespoon.
- However, since there's not a lot of egg and lots of additions, they spread out like crazy.