- 14 cup butter
- 14 cup corn syrup
- 13 cup brown sugar
- 34 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (8 ounce) packagejiffy yellow cake mix
- 2 (8 ounce) packagesjiffy pizza crust mix
- 1 cup warm water
- 13 cup soft butter
- 12 teaspoon cinnamon
- 13 cup sugar
- 13 cup corn syrup
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a 9 inch square pan melt butter and add corn syrup, brown sugar and pecans.
- Mix well and set aside.
- Combine cake mix and pizza mixes.
- Add warm water mixing well.
- Cover with towel and let rise 10 minutes.
- Roll on a floured surface into a 14x6 inch rectangle and spread with butter.
- Sprinkle on cinnamon and sugar and drizzle with corn syrup.
- Roll up like a jelly roll and cut into 12 slices.
- Arrange over topping in pan.
- Bake 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and invert onto plate.