11 - Published at:
4 years ago
- 100 grams Corn flakes (brown rice flakes are also ok)
- 2 1/2 bars Store-bought chocolate bars ( Ghana is my favourite )
- 100 grams Marshmallows
- 30 grams Margarine or butter
- Put the marshmallows and chopped chocolate in a heatproof bowl.
- Cover with plastic wrap, and microwave for 1 minute at 600W.
- Stir, and microwave for another 1.5 ~ 2 minutes.
- Remove from the microwave, and fold in the corn flakes over a double boiler.
- Put in truffle cups, and it's done when it has hardened.
- You can also transfer it to a tray, and cut out a shape with a cookie cutter.
- It will be cute, too.
- It seems like some people found difficulty when using their microwave.
- If so, heat a thick pot or a frying pan over low heat, and add butter marshmallows chocolate cornflakes in that order.