- 150 grams Boiled soybeans
- 75 grams Chicken
- 1 Egg
- 2 tbsp Flour
- 1/3 tsp Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Curry powder
- 1 Flour
- Remove the skin and excess fat from the chicken and chop into bite sized pieces (roughly, since it will be whirled in a food processor).
- Drain the boiled soybeans, rinse, and drain again.
- First, mix the chicken in food processor until it forms a smooth paste.
- Next, add the boiled soybeans and egg, and mix.
- Once well blended, add the flour, salt, pepper, curry powder, and mix.
- This is how it looks blended into a paste.
- Prepare flour on tray or platter, drop spoonfuls of the meat batter and dredge in flour.
- (Since they are very fragile and soft, coat lightly).
- Deep fry in 175C oil until golden brown.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
- For the sauce, I used a ratio of 5 : 4 : 1 of Japanese Worcestershire sauce, ketchup and whole grain mustard for the sauce in the foreground, and a ratio of 9 : 0.8 : 0.2 of mayonnaise, curry powder, and soy sauce for the one at the back.
- This is what they look like inside.