potatoes leeks onions ham bone carrot celery chicken bouillion parsley flakes water salt pepper milk chivesViewed: 34 - Published at: 5 years ago
- 6 Potatoes, peeled, cubes
- 2 Leeks, washed, cut in bite-sized pieces
- 2 Onions, chopped
- 1 Ham bone
- 1 Carrot, peeled and sliced
- 1 stalk Celery, sliced
- 4 cubes Chicken bouillion
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) Parsley flakes
- 4 cups (950 ml) Water
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) Salt
- Pepper to taste
- 1 can Evaporated milk (13-oz)
- Chopped chives for garnish
- Put all ingredients except milk and chives in crockpot.
- Cook on low 10 to 12 hours or high 3 to 4 hours.
- Stir in milk in last hour.
- Serve topped with chives.