celery green pepper green onions parsley crabmeat cracker crumbs salt mustard hot sauce heavy cream butterViewed: 5 - Published at: 8 months ago
- 1/2 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1 small green pepper finely chopped
- 1/2 cup finely sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1 pound crabmeat
- 1 1/4 cups coarsely crushed cracker crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoons dry mustard
- Dash hot sauce
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- Toss ingredients lightly and spoon into a buttered baking dish.
- Top with additional crushed cracker crumbs, and brush with melted butter.
- Bake in a preheated at 350 degrees oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until delicately browned.