- 8 ounces penne pasta
- 16 ounces Mexican-style stewed tomatoes
- 8 ounces canned whole kernel corn (drained)
- 8 ounces canned black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 3 tablespoons ground flax seeds
- Boil pasta in salted water according to package direction.
- While pasta boils, in a large bowl, dump in the tomatoes, cutting up any pieces that are larger then bite size.
- Add corn, black beans, and flax and stir.
- When pasta is done, drain, and immediately add to bowl with tomatoes, corn and beans.
- Toss together.
- Serve with sprinkle of cheese if desired.