- 4 Old El Paso tostacos shells
- 1 (8 ounce.) pkg. cornbread mix, divide usage
- 2 c. (approximately 1 lb.) chicken, cooked and shredded
- 1 (12 ounce.) jar Old El Paso minced green chilies
- 1 c. (4 ounce.) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat shells for 5-7 min.
- Prepare cornbread mix as directed on package.
- Using half of the mix, spread equal amounts of cornbread in shells.
- In small bowl combine chicken, salsa and green chilies.
- Spoon into shells.
- Spread remaining cornbread mix over chicken.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake for 20 min.
- Makes 4 servings.