- 4 cups crustless challah bread cubes (1/2 inch)
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 5 eggs
- 2-1/2 cups milk
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 4 slices cooked OSCAR MAYER Bacon, crumbled
- 1 Tbsp. GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
- Place bread in 6 (8-oz.)
- ramekins sprayed with cooking spray; top with cheese.
- Whisk remaining ingredients until blended; pour over ingredients in ramekins.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Bake filled ramekins, uncovered, 40 to 45 min.
- or until tops are puffed and knife inserted in centers comes out clean.
- Serve immediately.