- 1 .5 lbs. skinless, boneless salmon, roughly chopped
- 4 slices onion
- 4 slices tomato
- 8 slices cucumber
- 4 slices cooked bacon
- 2 tsp. parsley
- 2 tsp. chives
- 2 hamburger buns, buttered
- canola oil
- Mix the salmon, chives, parsley, salt and pepper together.
- Mold into two patties.
- Add the canola oil to the pan to heat.
- When the oil is heated, place the patties into the oil and cook for 15 minutes on each side.
- When the patties are golden brown, remove from pan and place on hot buttered buns.
- Add onion, tomatoes, bacon, cucumber, and your favorite mustard.