- 1 Large Peach (or 2 Small)
- 1/4 Red Onion
- 1 Jalapeno
- 1 cup Loose Cilantro
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 2 Tablespoons Lime Juice
- 1 dash Cayenne Pepper
- 1 dash Sea Salt
- Finely dice the peach and onion, place in a medium bowl.
- Slice the jalepeno in half lengthwise and remove the seeds and white fleshy stuff.
- Finely chop the jalepeno and add to the bowl.
- Roughly chop the cilantro and add to the bowl.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together honey, lime juice, cayenne, and salt.
- Pour over peaches and mix everything together.
- Cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.