apple juice low-fat plain yogurt frozen strawberries frozen banana oatmeal germ bran ground flax seeds nutritional yeast protein powder lemonade mixViewed: 36 - Published at: 8 years ago
- 6 -8 ounces apple juice
- 14 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 6 frozen strawberries
- 12-1 frozen banana, cut in chunks (or see tip below)
- 2 tablespoons oatmeal
- 1 tablespoon wheat germ
- 1 tablespoon oat bran
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seeds
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 1 tablespoon protein powder
- 1 tablespoon lemonade mix (rounded)
- Place all ingredients in blender in order listed and blend to desired consistency.
- Tip: If you mash ripe bananas and put in an ice cube tray to freeze, you'll have easy access to frozen bananas.
- After freezing, place cubes in a freezer bag.
- Use 4-5 cubes for 1/2 a frozen banana.