- 1 (8 ounce) packagesemi-sweet chocolate squares
- 1 (6 ounce) package white chocolate baking squares
- 1 (16 ounce) container vanilla frosting
- 14 teaspoon mint extract
- 3 drops food coloring (your choice)
- 12 teaspoon vegetable oil
- Prepare and 8x8 baking pan by lining with parchment paper.
- Place the pan in the freezer.
- In a small saucepan melt white chocolate squares with 1/2 the container of vanilla frosting.
- Add the food coloring and mint extract and mix well.
- Once melted and a smooth consistency, remove pan from freezer and evenly spread chocolate mixture in the pan.
- Return the pan to the freezer.
- In the same saucepan, melt 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate with the remaining half of the vanilla frosting.
- Once melted and a smooth consitency, remove pan from the freezer and evenly spread chocolate on top.
- Return the pan the the freezer.
- In same saucepan, melt the remaining 2 ounces of semi-sweet chocolate with the oil until a smooth consistency.
- Allow to cool slightly before placing in a small sandwich baggie.
- While chocolate sauce is cooling in the baggie, remove the pan from the freezer.
- If the mixture is still warm, allow to remain in the freezer until completely cooled.
- Remove the parchment paper from the pan when completely cooled.
- Invert the fudge so that the parchment paper can be peeled away.
- Cut a small tip from the corner of the sandwich baggie and drizzle the chocolate sauce over the fudge as a garnish.
- Allow to sit a few minutes while sauce sets up, then cut into small squares.
- Arrange on a platter and serve.
- Leftovers may be stored in an air-tight container.