- 1 package 12-Inch Premade Pizza Crust (such As Boboli)
- 2 Tablespoons Canned Pizza Sauce
- 8 ounces, weight Premade Spinach-Artichoke Dip
- 2 cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 8 ounces, weight Small Portabella Mushrooms
- 1 whole Tomato, Finely Diced
- 1 whole Small Onion, Finely Diced Or To Taste
- 1/2 cups Fresh Spinach, Finely Chopped
- 1/4 cups Fresh Parmesan Cheese, Shredded Or Grated
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Place pre-made pizza crust on a pan.
- Combine spinach-artichoke dip and two tablespoons of pizza sauce before spreading it evenly on the crust.
- Cover dip/sauce combination with mozzarella cheese and then layer on the other toppings, with the Parmesan and a sprinkle of Italian seasonings as the last layer.
- You can also add any additional finely chopped vegetables.
- Bake in a 400 F oven until cheese is melted and golden brown (10-15 minutes).