- 1 each angel food cake
- 1 pint chocolate ice cream
- 1 pint raspberry sherbet
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Cut cake lengthwise into 4 equal layers.
- Spread chocolate ice cream on 2 layers; spread raspberry sherbet on remaining 2 layers.
- Stack layers on serving platter, beginning with chocolate and alternating sherbet; freeze several hours or overnight.
- Fold almond extract into whipped cream.
- Frost sides of cake with whipped cream; decorate top and bottom edges of cake with whipped cream piped through decorator tube.
- Return to freezer until cream is firm, at least 1 hour.