- 2 tbsp. canola oil
- 2 bag frozen broccoli stir-fry blend
- 2 clove garlic
- 2 c. Cooked brown or white rice
- 2 scallions
- 4 large eggs
- 3 tbsp. low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. rice wine
- Heat 1 Tbsp oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the frozen vegetables and garlic and cook until heated through, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Transfer to a bowl.
- Wipe out the skillet and heat the remaining oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the cooked rice and scallions and cook until heated through, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Push the rice to the sides of the skillet and pour the eggs into the center.
- Using a spatula, scramble the eggs until set, then stir into the rice.
- Return the vegetables to the skillet.
- Add the soy sauce and vinegar and toss to combine.