flour sugar baking powder baking soda salt Ricotta cheese milk orange juice orange rind egg yolks egg whitesViewed: 20 - Published at: a year ago
- 23 cup all-purpose flour
- 14 cup sugar
- 18 teaspoon baking powder
- 14 teaspoon baking soda
- 14 teaspoon salt
- 34 cup ricotta cheese
- 14 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 14 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 3 egg yolks, lightly beaten
- 3 egg whites
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a large bowl.
- Combine ricotta, juice, milk, rind and yolks; add to flour mixture, stirring until smooth.
- Beat egg whites with an electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold 1/4 whites into batter; gently fold in remaining egg whites.
- Spoon about 1/4 c batter onto a hot nonstick griddle.
- Turn pancakes when tops are bubble and edges are cooked.
- Serve with Strawberry-Lemon Syrup, fresh strawberries, or orange marmalade.
- Makes 15 pancakes.