chicken head of garlic yellow squash orange bell pepper yellow pepper red onion balsamic vinegar Worcestershire sauce saltViewed: 12 - Published at: 2 years ago
- 6 Boneless skinless chicken thighs or breasts
- 1 Whole head of garlic
- 2 Zucchinis
- 2 Yellow squash
- 1 Orange bell pepper
- 1 Yellow pepper
- 1 Red onion
- 1/4 cup Balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Salt and pepper
- Salt and pepper your chicken pieces and put in crock.
- Wash and cut all the vegetables and put into a mixing bowl.
- Peel the head of garlic, but keep the cloves intact.
- Toss the vegetables with balsamic vinegar and worcestershire sauce.
- Pour the vegetables on top of the meat.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.