cream cheese sugar lemon juice dark rum vanilla eggs sour cream bananas biscuit crumbs ground cinnamon butterViewed: 20 - Published at: 6 years ago
- 450 g cream cheese
- 150 g granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons dark rum
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 225 g sour cream
- 250 g bananas, pureed
- 1 cup plain sweet biscuit crumbs or 1 cup cookie crumbs
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 13 cup melted butter
- Combine the biscuit/cookie crumbs with the cinnamon and the melted butter.
- Press into the base of a 20cm 22cm or 8" or 9" spring form pan.
- Beat the cream cheese smooth.
- Add sugar, lemon juice, dark rum, and vanilla.
- Add 4 beaten eggs slowly.
- Stir in sour cream and the banana puree.
- Mix well.
- Pour onto the prepared base in the springform pan.
- Bake at 170C for one hour.
- Let cool overnight, then remove from the pan.
- Garnish with sliced bananas and a thick cream topping.