- 3 orange slices
- lemon leaves
- 2 (24 ounce) bottles unsweetened white grape juice, chilled
- 3 (16 ounce) bottles diet lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 2 (12 ounce) cans frozen cranberry juice concentrate, thawed
- For ice ring, fill a 6-cup ring mold half full of water; freeze until firm (about 4 hours).
- Cut 3 orange slices in half; arrange atop frozen ice layer.
- Garnish with whole cranberries and lemon leaves.
- Add enough water to just cover the oranges, cranberries, and lemon leaves.
- Freeze until firm (about 2 hours).
- In a large punch bowl combine white grape juice and cranberry juice concentrate.
- Just before serving, stir in lemon-lime carbonated beverage.
- Add ice ring.
- Makes 30 (4-ounce) servings.
- Make Ahead Tip: Freeze ice ring up to 3 days ahead.