soy sauce chic peas walnuts onion eggs curry pwdr garlic sesame seeds whole wheat bread crumbs basilViewed: 20 - Published at: 4 years ago
- 1/4 c. soy sauce
- 1 c. dry chic peas, soaked and cooked (or possibly canned)
- 1 c. grnd walnuts
- 1 sm. onion
- 3 Large eggs
- 2 tbsp. curry pwdr
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/3 c. sesame seeds
- 1 c. whole wheat bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon basil
- Puree chics in blender with Large eggs and soy sauce.
- Mix with rest of ingredients and form patties.
- Saute/fry in fry pan in butter or possibly oil till brown on each side.
- (I do all sauteing in "better butter", that is 1 lb.
- butter together with 2 c. safflower oil.
- This can be done in blender).
- Makes 6-8 patties.