48 - Published at:
2 years ago
- 1 (8 ounce) package macaroni and cheese mix, prepared as directed on package
- 12 cup chopped celery
- 12 cup shredded carrot
- 1 cup chopped fresh tomato
- 12 cup Miracle Whip (regular, light, or free)
- 14 teaspoon salt
- 6 slices of cooked & crumbled bacon or 1 cup chopped & cooked chicken breasts or 1 cup chopped cooked ham
- Prepare dinner as package directs.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Mix lightly till coated.
- Refrigerate till well chilled.
- Add additional salad dressing before serving, as macaroni soaks up the dressing.