rice water clove garlic knob ginger Chicken soup stock granules Nam mushrooms ground chicken celery nutsViewed: 21 - Published at: 8 years ago
- 10 sheets Rice paper (small)
- 600 ml Water
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1 knob Ginger
- 2 tsp Chicken soup stock granules
- 1 1/2 tsp Nam Pla (or usukuchi soy sauce)
- 1/4 bunch Mushrooms
- 2 tbsp Ground Chicken
- 3 leaves Celery leaves (optional)
- 1 Cashew nuts or peanuts (optional)
- Add the water, garlic, ginger and celery leaves to a saucepan as they are.
- Break apart the mushrooms and add them to the pan too along with the chicken soup stock granules.
- Bring the mixture to a boil.
- Once boiled, put in the ground chicken and lightly break it apart.
- Once the ingredients are cooked though, pour in the nam pla.
- Rehydrate the rice paper in water.
- Push 1 sheet at a time into the water and when it sinks, add the next.
- Once all of the sheets are submerged, leave them in there for 1 minute.
- Take the rice paper sheets out of the water and cut them up with a knife, I recommend slicing them quite thickly.
- Place the rice paper pho into a bowl and pour the soup over the top.
- If you have them, decorate with nuts to finish.