- 1 slice sliced bread
- 1/4 thinly sliced onion
- 1/2 green pepper (sliced thinly)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp mayonnaise
- 2 tsp tomato ketchup
- Saute onion with olive oil over low heat until it becomes lightly browned.
- Season with soy sauce and salt and pepper.
- Let it cool.
- Spread butter, mayonnaise, tomato ketchup on bread.
- Put onion, green pepper on it.
- Toast the bread in the toaster for 1 min.
- Put cheese on it and toast until the cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle pepper on top.