12 - Published at:
8 years ago
- 3 JET-PUFFED Marshmallows
- 2 tsp. colored sugar
- 6 miniature candy-coated chocolate pieces
- Cut 1 marshmallow crosswise in half with kitchen shears.
- Partially cut each marshmallow half in half again, being careful to not cut all the way through to opposite side of marshmallow.
- Dip cut sides of marshmallows in sugar.
- Poke 3 holes in each of the remaining whole marshmallows for the bunny's eyes and nose.
- Press candies into holes.
- Insert wooden skewer through bottom of each whole marshmallow until end extends about 1/4 inch over top of marshmallow.
- Add ears to each bunny's head, gently pressing into end of skewer to secure.