bran egg whites pumpkin applesauce cinnamon peanut butter cinnamon nutmeg honey banana frozen blueberriesViewed: 30 - Published at: 2 years ago
- 1 12 cups oat bran
- 1 cup egg whites (from container) or 6 egg whites
- 12 cup canned pumpkin
- 12 cup applesauce
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter (all-natural is best)
- 1 dash cinnamon
- 1 dash nutmeg
- 3 tablespoons honey (2 long squeezes)
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1 cup frozen blueberries (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Mix all ingredients together until well blended.
- If adding blueberries, add the at the very end so they dont get too mashed up.)
- Pour into muffin tins.
- Bake at 375F for 20 minutes.
- Let muffins cool on rack.
- Spread some peanut butter on them before eating.
- Store in refrigerator.