flour baking powder baking soda salt pumpkin pie spice eggs mashed banana pumpkin puree sugar butter cream cheese Philadelphia cream cheese sugar pumpkin pie spiceViewed: 14 - Published at: 7 years ago
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 tsp. CALUMET Baking Powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups mashed banana, about 2 very ripe bananas
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- For the cream cheese glaze:
- 4 oz. (1/2 8 oz. pkg) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioner's sugar
- 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9x5 loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and pumpkin pie spice.
- In another large bowl combine eggs, mashed banana, pumpkin, sugar, and butter.
- Add egg mixture to flour mixture.
- Stir just until combined, batter will be lumpy.
- Pour batter into loaf pan.
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes or until deep golden brown, or until bread passes the toothpick test.
- Let cool.
- For cream cheese topping, combine cream cheese, powdered sugar and pumpkin pie spice in a medium bowl.
- Mix well and spread over warm pumpkin banana bread.
- Let cool completely before slicing.
- Garnish with additional pumpkin pie spice if desired.