noodles ground beef Italian seasoning spaghetti sauce water Ricotta cheese Mozzarella cheese vegetablesViewed: 17 - Published at: 7 years ago
- 8 whole wheat lasagna noodles
- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb turkey
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 13 cup water
- 15 ounces ricotta cheese
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, Shredded
- vegetables or mushrooms or onions or bell pepper, Etc
- Saute any veggies you wish to include and add to sauce.
- Set aside.
- Brown beef, drain.
- Add to sauce with water.
- Break noodles in half.
- Place 1/2 in bottom of greased crock pot.
- Layer 1/2 of sauce mixture over noodles.
- Top with 1/2 of the ricotta cheese and half of the mozzarella cheese.
- Repeat layers.
- Cover and cook on low.