- 13 cup unsalted butter, softened slightly
- 12 cup soft light brown sugar
- 3 drops vanilla extract
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 small ripe banana, peeled and mashed
- 1 12 cups self rising flour, sifted
- 12 cup raisins
- 16 banana chips, to decorate
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl combine the butter, sugars and vanilla and beat together with a wooden spoon until light and fluffy.
- Add the beaten egg and mashed banana and mix together.
- Then stir in the flour and raisins until well mixed and all the flour is incorporated.
- Using a spoon divide the mixture into 16 equal amounts and place on lightly greased baking trays leaving space in between each to allow for spreading during cooking.
- Top each cookie with a banana chip then bake in the preheated oven for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool for 2-3 minutes before removing from the baking trays and transferring to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Cook's Tip: These will store for 1-2 days in an airtight container.