torn romaine lettuce chickpeas grape tomatoes cucumber mushrooms red onion olives oregano low-fat Italian salad dressing Feta cheeseViewed: 39 - Published at: 7 years ago
- 4 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 16 grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cucumber, chopped and peeled
- 4 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 14 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 12 coarsely chopped pitted kalamata olives
- 1 -2 tablespoon dried oregano
- 14 cup low-fat Italian salad dressing
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese with dried basil and tomato
- Combine first 8 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Toss gently.
- Add dressing and cheese just before serving.
- Toss gently and serve.