- 8 ounces goat cheese
- 1 lemon, zested
- 2 tablespoons peppercorns, crushed
- 1 cup olive oil
- Sugared rose petals
- 4 cups seedless watermelon, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- Mint leaves
- 24 (6-inch) bamboo skewers
- Slice the goat cheese into 1/2-inch cubes.
- In a small bowl, combine the goat cheese with lemon zest, peppercorns, and olive oil.
- Toss and refrigerate overnight.
- Grind sugar rose petals in blender to make a powder and transfer to a small bowl.
- Dip each watermelon cube into the rose petal powder to coat.
- Remove goat cheese cubes and reserve the citrus oil.
- Thread the watermelon, goat cheese, and mint leaves alternately on skewers.
- Drizzle the citrus olive oil over the skewers and serve.