26 - Published at:
9 years ago
- 1/4 c. Dry lily buds
- 1 lb Porkballs
- 2 1/2 Tbsp. Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 2 c. Water
- Soak lily buds.
- Prepare uncooked porkballs as in steps 1 and 2 of Basic Deep-fried Porkballs (see recipe).
- Heat oil and brown quickly on all sides.
- Arrange soaked lily buds at the bottom of a heavy pan; top with porkballs.
- Combine soy sauce, salt, sugar and water and add in to pan.
- Bring to a boil, then simmer, covered, till done (about 15 min).
- Serve with porkballs arranged over lily buds.