- 1 12 cups original Bisquick baking mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 14 cup fresh blueberries (optional)
- 15 breakfast sausage links (Brown n' Serve pre-cooked, original)
- nonstick cooking spray
- 6 ounces pure maple syrup
- Pre-heat oven to 250*F.
- Heat pre-cooked sausage links per box directions (I microwave them while I prepare the mini pancakes).
- Microwave the pure maple syrup while preparing the sausage links.
- Thoroughly mix the Bisquick mix, milk, egg and blueberries (if using).
- Spray a large non-stick skillet with cooking spray.
- Heat skillet over medium heat.
- Use 2 heaping tablespoons of batter to make each mini pancake.
- Do not over crowd the pan, work in small batches.
- When pancake starts to dry around the edges and bubble (approx 2 minutes), flip and cook on the other side (approx 1 1/2 - 2 minutes).
- (Cooking times may vary depending on the heat level and the type of skillet).
- Place cooked pancakes on an oven safe platter and keep warm in the oven while finishing the rest of the pancakes.
- When all pancakes are made, lay 1 cooked, warmed, breakfast sausage link across the middle of each mini pancakes, fold over (like a taco), and run a toothpick through the pancake and sausage to keep folded.
- Serve with warmed pure maple syrup for dunking and enjoy!
- (You may need to heat up more syrup.
- I only suggested 3/4 cup, but my kids would drown them while dunking and I went through a lot more than that).