chicken onions Ginger [fresh vegetable oil raisins sugar vinegar ketchup black pepper Coriander kurcuma rice coconut shredded carrots butter sugarViewed: 37 - Published at: a year ago
- 18 ounces chicken legs cooked
- 1 each mangos fresh
- 1 each onions
- 1 Piece ginger fresh
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 ounces raisins, seedless
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 x black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon kurcuma
- 5 ounces rice
- 3 tablespoons coconut shredded
- 3 1/2 ounces carrots
- 13 ounce butter
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Bake the precooked chickenlegs in 200 cup oven until they are brown.
- Peel the mango, remove stone and cut into small cubes.
- Peel and chop onion finely.
- Peel and chop ginger finely.
- Heat the oil and saute the onion; add the mango and ginger.
- Saute a minute more.
- Add the rest and let it simmer 30 minutes.
- Let it cool and season as hot as you like.
- Simmer the rice in saltwater until done; keep warm.
- Put the coconut into a dry skillet and brown it.
- Peel the carrots and cut into fine strips or grate them.
- Heat the butter in skillet and fry the carrots shortly; add sugar and heat until sugar Stir all the time.
- Add carotts and the coconut to the rice, mix and serve with the cold chicken and the cold mango.