- 1 cup flour
- 12 teaspoon baking soda
- 14 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon (or to taste)
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1 cup chocolate-covered raisins
- 12 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 12 teaspoon vanilla
- Mix the flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon then mix in the oatmeal and chocolate covered raisins.
- Set this bowl to the side.
- In a separate bowl cream the brown sugar and butter until smooth.
- Mix in the egg and vanilla.
- Now combine the dry ingredients into the wet bowl and mix until done.
- Heat the oven to 350degrees Fahrenheit.
- Roll dough into balls and place on cookie sheet.
- Or use a cookie scoop.
- Bake for 10-12min.