- 1/4 Cabbage or napa cabbage
- 1 bag Bean sprouts
- 1/2 Carrot
- 200 grams Thinly sliced pork or chicken
- 1 bag Enoki mushrooms
- 1 pack Maitake mushrooms
- 1 each Onion or Japanese leek
- 1 bunch Chinese chives
- Place a colander in the bottom of a pot, and pour in 200 ml of water (just enough not to immerse the colander).
- Add the ingredients once they are cut.
- Cover the top with slices of meat.
- The meat won't stick together if you arrange the slices in a way that doesn't overlap.
- Cover with a lid and steam-cook over medium heat for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Once the meat and the tougher ingredients are cooked through, it's done.
- Our family likes ponzu sauce, but you can use any dipping sauce you like.
- User "Deleku" made this dish using a steamer.
- Of course it's perfect to make in a steamer.