14 - Published at:
9 years ago
- 2 pt. strawberries Safeway 1 lb For $3.99 thru 02/09
- 1 pkg. (13.6 oz.) prepared fat-free pound cake, cut into 12 slices
- 1-1/3 cups blueberries, divided
- 1 tub (12 oz.) COOL WHIP FREE Whipped Topping, thawed
- Slice 1 cup of the strawberries; set aside.
- Halve remaining strawberries; set aside.
- Line bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish with cake slices.
- Top with sliced strawberries and 1 cup of the blueberries.
- Spread whipped topping evenly over berries.
- Place strawberry halves and remaining 1/3 cup blueberries on whipped topping to create a flag design.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.